Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 25

Six months... woo hoo!  This has been such a nice week.  Jimmy has been super stressed out and busy at work, so he decided to take a week off for a "staycation."  I've been really exhausted lately, so it's been so wonderful to have him at home all week.  We've been spending fun, quality time as a family.

My cravings for sweets have been pretty much uncontrollable, ha ha ha.  We went to Georgetown Cupcake and I ended up eating four cupcakes in one day!  Definitely not one of my better days.  Yesterday, I had four chocolate chip cookies.   Oh yeah, Jimmy found Double Triple Oreos at the grocery store.  I only had three, but each Oreo is 100 calories.  I really need to get things back under control.  Okay, now that's enough about sweets because I'm getting hungry! 

They told me at my last prenatal appointment that I would have to take the Gestational Diabetes test again at around 28 weeks.  I thought I was in the clear when I passed at 17 weeks, so I'm really sad.  If it turns out that I did develop GD again, then I realy really have to diet.  Argh.

I'm starting to think that the lack of a linea nigra and the extreme indigestion I had in my first trimester was a sign that I was going to have a boy! I didn't have any of those symptoms with Amelia.  I'm also starting to think my severe craving for sweets is due to this boy too ;0)

Oh well, that's all for now!  I'm off to get a snack...

Week 25




 

No comments: