Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 21 - 5 Months!

I've hit the 5 month mark, yay!  We are more than halfway to meeting baby Lehman and we couldn't be more excited.  I'm starting to really wonder what the baby's personality is going to be like and how I'm going to juggle two little ones. 

However, right now I'm super obsessed with wanting to know what the gender is!  Last night, I actually woke up in the middle of the night, starting thinking about it, and couldn't go back to sleep for over an hour. Argh!  I don't remember feeling like this with Amelia. I'm thinking it was because I had so many other "new mom" things to stress out about.

I'm so impatient... just 11 LONG days to go.

This baby has been kicking and doing what feels like somersaults this past week.  I've noticed that the baby moves most when I'm nursing Amelia... probably because it's getting squished by their big sister!  Sorry little one. 

On that note, Amelia is down to just one nursing session per day.  She nurses right before bed for about 20-30 minutes.  This feeding going to be the hardest one to drop, but I think we're both ready.  The process hasn't been as difficult as I thought, but I do get emotional at times.  I will miss my quiet bonding moments with Amelia. 

Week 21 (click here to see week 21 with Amelia!)


No comments: