Friday, September 16, 2011

Her Voice

During the past couple of months, Amelia's babbling has been non-stop.  She babbles while she plays, during meal time and when she attempts to "read" books on her own.  We have little "conversations" all day and I love it.  I ask her questions and she actually answers me.  She even babbles when I hold the phone up to her!  I also hear her babbling every morning when she wakes up.  It's so refreshing to hear her voice, instead of screaming, in the morning through the monitor. 

It's unlike any type of baby babble I've ever heard.  Jimmy and I call it her alien voice.  Of course, we think it's super cute!  It's hard to describe what it sounds like, so here is a short video of Amelia's little voice!

Please excuse her bed head and her lack of clothing.  I hadn't fixed her hair yet and she loves being naked!  I edited it out so the video wouldn't be too long, but I asked her a question about her puzzle pieces and this was her answer.  She is very detailed and I love how she points to each piece.  I just wish I knew what she was saying.  I always wonder what goes through that girl's head!

 

No comments: