Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 24

It's been a busy week and now that we know our baby has outdoor plumbing, we are busy getting the rest of the items to prepare for this little guy. 

The only non-gender neutral baby item we have is Amelia's pink Bumbo.  Luckily, I was able to find a gray cover for it.  We ordered the cutest cloth diapers too.  We got different shades of blues, greens, oranges and a bright red.  Jimmy also found black diapers!  That's right, black cloth diapers.  They are super sheek.  He is going to have the cutest outfited little bootie ever! 

The baby is kicking more and more often, especially after I eat.  I'm still really moody and cranky (sorry Jimmy!) and I've been feeling more tired.  I'm finding that even the simplest tasks (daily walk, carrying Amelia, vacuuming) get me completely exhausted.  Amelia is also making things a lot more difficult because
she's now napping just once a day and only for about 40 minutes.  Argh!

That's all for now... not much else to report on ;0)

 Week 24




 

No comments: