Jimmy took a few extra days off before we left for the beach. During the week, he only gets to see the kids for less than two hours. During that time we do dinner, baths, and bedtime, so it's hectic. Weekends are also busy with chores and errands, so it seems like we are always busy.
It was so nice to have a few days of spending quality, relaxing, unrushed time as a family. I love watching Jimmy with the kids.
A few funny moments:
I overheard this while Jimmy and Amelia were singing nursery rhymes:
Jimmy's version of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star:
"Up above the world so high
Like a rhombus in the sky"
Amelia was asking about what noise a toucan makes. Jimmy's answer:
Toucan's say, "I like fruit loops."
Jimmy read Amelia The Monster at the End of this Book for the first time. After they finished, she requested that it be read to her again. I overheard her saying "Oh no!" and "It's a mess." It's one of her new favorites.
Jimmy made an attempt to put Amelia's hair in pigtails. I wish I had taken a picture. It was a disaster!
As mentioned in a previous post, Alex pooped all over Jimmy at Target ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment