We have a lot of trips coming up, so there's lots to look forward to!
To celebrate Amelia's 2nd birthday, we are taking a family trip to Pensacola to spend some time at the beach. Jimmy's parents, my sister and her boyfriend, Ben, and my brother will all be joining us on our trip. We are very excited!
Jimmy's family owns a condo in Maui, so we usually join them every two years for a nice beach vacation. Our next Lehman Family vacation in scheduled for January 2013 so it's coming up very soon!
Jimmy and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in December. To celebrate, we really want to take a nice vacation... without the kids ;0). Since Alex is still nursing, we have to wait to make plans until he's completely weaned. We haven't quite decided where we are going. We've narrowed it down to somewhere in the Caribbean or Europe. I will definitely keep you posted.
My mom, sister, and I are also planning on taking a girl's trip to Europe to see my mom's sister, Auntie Aster. My Auntie lives in London, so it's a perfect place for a Gadingan Family girl's trip, We've never been to Europe before, so I'm really looking forward to checking it out. We hope to go in the Spring or Summer of next year depending on our schedules.
No comments:
Post a Comment