When I watch Amelia do the same thing with her dad, it just warms my heart. It brings back a feeling of nostalgia that makes me cherish all the little things in life.
We created this blog to keep friends and family updated with what we are up to! We are a military family, so we are always far from home and the people we love. Right now we are stationed at Fort Campbell and live in Tennessee.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Daddy's Boots
When I was a child, every day when my dad came home from work, I used to help him unlace his Army boots. If you've ever seen Army boots, it's quite the task. It's just one of those memories I have with my dad that I'll never forget.
When I watch Amelia do the same thing with her dad, it just warms my heart. It brings back a feeling of nostalgia that makes me cherish all the little things in life.
When I watch Amelia do the same thing with her dad, it just warms my heart. It brings back a feeling of nostalgia that makes me cherish all the little things in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment