Sunday, August 19, 2012

Orange Beach: Condo

We rented a condo in Orange Beach, Alabama.  It's located just a few miles from Florida.  When Jimmy was telling me about the location, I was apprehensive.  Alabama isn't the first place that comes to mind when I think of a beach vacation.  Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised.  It was a great location and we hope to go back again. 
 
We had some rain on the first day, but the rest of our stay was beautiful.  We lucked out and missed the potential hurricane by a few days!
 
Our condo had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.  It was spacious enough to fit seven adults and two children.  Our condo was beachfront, so the beach we easily accessible.  We were very impressed with the accommodations.  There were four pools, four hot tubs, and two splash areas for the kids.  Grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping were just across the street, so that was very convenient.
 
View from our fifth floor balcony



Walkway to the beach
 
Master bath

Kitchen and Dining Room

Living Room

I just had to take a picture of this area in the master bedroom.  I moved the chair by the window so I would have a nice place to nurse.  I had a great view of the beach!  Alex and I spent a lot of time here ;0)

No comments: