Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Be Nice"

Amelia got a new car from her Lolo and Lola for her birthday.  When we asked her what it was, she kept calling it a "be nice."  Jimmy and I were perplexed and confused, but came to the realization that Amelia's school has several of these cars in their play area. 
 
Now, stop and think about how she would make the word association...... 
 
We couldn't stop laughing when we figured it out!  I don't even want to think about how Amelia interacts with the other kids at school.  Does she share?  Is she mean?  OMG.  Are the teachers saying "be nice" to her or other kids when she plays with the car?  I'm just going to try to block those thoughts out of my mind, ha ha.
 
She still calls it a "be nice" every so often, but now she mostly just calls it "Mimi's car." 
 
Thanks Lola and Lolo!

While Amelia was napping, Alex took it for a spin.  If Amelia knew about this secret joy ride, she would be so mad, ha ha.

She insisted that she drive it into her room when she needed a diaper change.

"Can I see?"
Amelia grabbing for the camera.

No comments: