Friday, August 31, 2012

Playtime

Most of the time, Alex and Amelia play independently.  Their interaction was usually limited to Amelia stealing away a toy from Alex and making him cry.  However, The last few weeks I have noticed a sharp jump in Amelia and Alex's interaction with each other. 

I've noticed a positive change in Amelia!  She still steals the toys away, but it appears that she is now sticking around to "show" Alex how to play with they toy.  I also think she tries to make him laugh, which I absolutely love.   Amelia has also started to play pee-a-boo with Alex, which is very sweet.
 
Peek-a-boo
You can't see from the picture, but Alex is cracking up! It was super cute and went on for about 10 minutes. I so enjoy watching them laugh together.

After stealing it away from Alex, Amelia redeemed herself by showing Alex how to use it.  Again, they were both cracking up, so it was absolutely adorable.


Bossy, big sister Amelia grabbing Alex's hand to get him to use the pop pop toy. 

Stealing the cups from Alex, but then showing him how to stack them.

Stealing away the baby blackberry, but showing him how to use it.

Peek-a-boo with the scarf

OMG, so freaking cute to watch them play!

Amelia hugging Alex... poor guy didn't know what was happening

Jimmy and his sisters loved Fozzie Bear when they were growing up.  On her own, she found Fozzie in the toy box and has grown quite attached to him!  Fozzie Bear has replaced her baby doll, ha ha.

 

No comments: