Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 24

Sorry for the late post.  I haven't been feeling well and had a rough weekend.

I am officially done with week 24, yay!  I have mixed feelings about this past week.  I had a few aliments I've had to work through.  The first is hip pain.  I had it for about 2 days, but so happy that it went away.  I've also been really extra tired this week.  Instead of going to the gym, I've been taking naps.  Jimmy says it's okay to take time off from working out, but I'm still not happy with myself.

I can still tell that the baby is really low in my belly.  Her kicks have been getting stronger and more frequent every day, which is exciting.  I've gained about 15 pounds already!  My belly has gotten even hairier (eewww), so I feel like a gorilla.  My belly line has also gotten a lot darker, so you can really tell that it's crooked now!  Also, sometimes, especially after a big meal, my belly button pops out.  I've also noticed that sometimes my fingers swell up for no reason and my feet and hands also get numb very easily. 

I officially start my third trimester in two weeks and I've heard that that's when the real "fun" begins...yay, just in time for the summer.  I have a feeling this is going to be a LONG and tough summer for me. 

Jimmy putting together the Pack n Play... our first big baby purchase!



Of course... Lucy "Snout" thinks it's a new cat bed.

Baby toys are strangely similar to cat toys. This could be a problem.



25 1/2 weeks
I'm now officially 6 months pregnant!

No comments: