Baby MJ is as long as a Banana
According to the "Ultimate Man's Guide to Baby Sizes" the baby is also the size of a
Beer Bottle
Week 21 was a tough week. I've just been feeling exhausted, drained, and every other adjective that describes being tired. I feel like I’m still recovering from our vacation. I also had my first full week back to work since our vacation and work completely wears me out by the end of the day. However, I’ve changed my work schedule to 7:30am-4pm, so I’m happy that I get home pretty early now.
I’ve also been slowly getting back into my regular exercise routine. I took two weeks off while we were on vacation and that was a bad idea! I’m finding that I am out of breath and get fatigued much faster. To make matters worse, now that I’m much bigger, my workout clothes aren’t fitting quite right, so I’ll need to get some new maternity (or just larger) running shorts. It’s so frustrating right now! On the bright side, it’s been nice having Jimmy home, because now we can go to the park for outdoor workouts rather than go to the gym every time. He’s been nice enough to slow down to my sluggish pace. We’ve also been scoping out the paved running trails in our neighborhood park, so we know where we can take the jogging stroller once the baby arrives.
The kicks and movements have been non stop for the past few weeks. However, this past week, they’ve become so much stronger and physically powerful! Sometimes this baby makes me jump from my seat. The baby kicks a lot at night too, which makes it hard to fall asleep for more than a few hours.
I don’t really have cravings for lemonade anymore. My new thing is that I like to have dessert after every meal. I just need something sweet, even if it’s just a small piece of candy or fruit. I've also been noticing that my belly is getting wider; I almost have "love handles now! My belly button has really popped as well. It's not sticking out yet, but I know it will pop out soon!
We have really been looking into which baby items to purchase. It’s so overwhelming and foreign to us. We don’t really know what to look for! Everything is so expensive and we struggle with quality vs. cost. Everyone wants the best for their child, but at what price? I started looking at a stroller (Bugaboo was the brand) I really liked and when I saw the price it was $750 dollars!!!! I feel like these companies that sell baby items take advantage of people who don’t have a clue about anything baby related.
Well, that’s all for now, nothing too exciting to write about this week. We’ll find out the gender on Friday so we’re really excited for that… only 5 more days until we know if we’re having a Jameson or and Amelia!
Here’s my weekly belly shot
Week 22, day 3

.jpg)
1 comment:
You look beautiful Mary! Can't wait to hear what you are having, indoor or outdoor plumbing?? :-) Hugs, ME
Post a Comment