Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting the New Year with a Bounce

Bubble Bounce

Trip to Bubble Bounce with our Playgroup- I wasn't planning on attending, but since Jimmy had the day off, he came with us and was able to chaperon Amelia in the bouncy castle.  There was no way I could have done it with my gigantic belly, ha ha ha. 





Dylan's First Birthday:
Cousins, Pinata, and Bouncy Castle

My cousin, Dexter, and his family are visiting the DC area from California.  I haven't seen him since 2005!  Dexter is actually the younger brother of Amelia's Godfather, Soliman.  We were very close and grew up together when we were younger, so it was so awesome to see him.  What made it more fun was that he has two young sons, ages 3 and 1, and they were able to play with our little Amelia.

Two of my family members who were there are professional photographers, so hopefully I can get some of the pictures they took as well.  We did a bunch of group shots with the kids and the entire gang.  I'll post them if I get copies ;0)  Here are some pictures from my (humble) camera and amateur camera skills.

Diva outfit for the party

"Boons!"


Bouncy Castle for kiddos


"Big Kitty" had to go everywhere with her...even down the slide


Cousins Katie and Mimi (and big kitty)


Dexter and Mimi taking pics of themselves

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Waiting patiently for cake, which she didn't end up eating.  Seriously, my child doesn't like cake.

Pinata!


Candy and money fell out.  We were all laughing because all the kids bypassed the cash and went for the sweets.  We were trying to get them to pick up the money but they totally ignored it.  It was hilarious!

An attempt at a group pic of the cousins:
Amelia, Braylyn, Charlie, Katie, Dylan, and Ding Dong (don't ask, I guess it's his nickname)

Amelia dancing under the parachute


Apparently the deflated bouncy castle was just as exciting as the blown up version, ha ha ha.

No comments: