I'll admit that one of my irrational pregnancy fears was that Alex would be born on Friday the 13th. I remember looking at my due date on the calendar and seeing it there... looming. Now it's here! It's around lunch time now, so we're not in the clear yet... I'm keeping my legs crossed until midnight!
I had a prenatal appointment today and everything is looking good. Alex has dropped, my sugar levels are awesome, and my doctor is pleased with my weight gain. I might actually make it to my scheduled c-section on Tuesday!
Jimmy and I are very thankful that I've made it this far. We were so worried I would go into labor before his mom arrived to watch Amelia. For the past two weeks, Jimmy has had me on his own version of "bed rest" to ensure I wasn't exerting myself too much to cause early labor. (That's why Amelia came too early!) An early delivery would have made taking care of Amelia complicated. His mom will be here tomorrow afternoon, so now Alex is free to come a few days early if he wants to ;0)
I hate Friday the 13th! Sadly, Amelia is really sick. She has a fever, cough, and what seems to be a sore throat. She was up at least every hour last night coughing and crying. It was heartbreaking. This is only the second time she's every been sick, so it was tough to see her so miserable. I hope she gets better before her baby brother arrives.
She's wearing her pajamas, but she insisted that she wear her coat as well
I usually have a no TV rule, but since she was feeling sick, we cuddled all day and watched Sesame Street
She is miserable... poor baby :(



1 comment:
no complications with amelia you could have just called me!!!! Tomorrow is the day good luck let me know how it goes. i will say a little prayer for you guys tonight!!!
Post a Comment