Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Shower

Baby Shower Play Date

My cousin, Jocelyn, wanted to throw me a baby shower.  However, I was very reluctant since I don't like the attention and we really didn't need anything for baby Alex.  She finally convinced me to do a baby shower, but with no gifts.

What we actually did was just have a baby shower play date.  We invited my two playgroups and a few of my friends to get together with the kids for a play date.  We had snacks for the adults and kids.  While the kids were playing we tried to do a few baby shower type games and had prizes.  It was very chaotic, with 16 kids and 14 adults in one room, but fun.

Even though I said no gifts, people brought some anyway, ha ha ha.  One of my play groups all brought diapers and wipes, which was an awesome idea.  Jimmy and I are stocked up now, thanks!


Manang Jocelyn, Mimi, and I

No comments: