Happy 9 Year Anniversary Sir!
Last year, Jimmy and I celebrated by going to see the musical Annie. Well, this year, we decided to keep up the tradition and went to the musical The Sound of Music. We were lucky to get a night out because Jimmy's mom was in town to babysit. Oh, how we so appreciate a night out! Of course, we just talked about Amelia and Alex most of the time.
I'm feeling very blessed at this point in my life. Anniversaries always get me nostalgic and gives me a good chance to stop and think about the years gone by. Life, especially now, goes by too quickly and I think it's important to reflect on where you've been and how far you've come. It really puts things into perspective and helps to ground me.
The nine years have gone by so quickly! I have an awesome husband. He's good to me, loves me, and has been my backbone for over half my life. After a visiting us last week, my dad told me I was so lucky to have Jimmy. He talked about how he was a devoted husband and dad. This really meant a lot to me (especially if you know my dad, ha ha ha).
Seeing Jimmy as a father has more than tripled my love for him. He is so involved and interested in Amelia's life and his main focus is our family. He always puts us first and I love that about him. I truly believe he was meant to be a father and if you see him with Amelia, you know he's a natural. I can't wait to see how he is with Alex!
10 years is just around the corner ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment