Friday, December 23, 2011

Week 37

When I was pregnant with Amelia, "week 37" was my last post before I had her!  YIKES!!!  I'm totally freaking out right now.  My doctor also informed me that I'm officially "term," so technically, I can have the baby at any time now.

Insomnia!  It's been so frustrating.  I don't really know what's causing it, but I've been waking up around 3am every night and then it takes me over an hour to fall back asleep.  Maybe this is Alex's way of reminding me what it's like to not sleep through the night.

I think Alex is also resting on a nerve somewhere.  It's causing tightness and severe pain in my left thigh.  This past week I've been limping around like an old lady and have had to limit my outings to mostly just my medical appointments.

Fetal monitoring went okay this week. On Monday, they had me stay an extra hour, for additional testing. They were having issues with Alex's heart rate, but in the end, everything checked out okay...PHEW.

Week 37

This is me at one of my (many) fetal monitoring appointments.  I'm here at least twice a week for several hours!  Argh!

No comments: