Sunday, December 19, 2010

8 years

Jimmy and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary this week on December 14.  This anniversary is extra special because Amelia is now a part of our family.  I got Jimmy giant tubes of taffy, licorice, and bubble gum and he surprised me with tickets to the musical Annie.  I loved Annie when I was a child, so I am really excited for the show!

I hadn't looked at our wedding pictures for a while, so I went through the album... so many memories.   Here are some pictures of our wedding.  We had the reception in the Spokane Club, but I think the pics are archived on another computer.  Otherwise, I would have posted some pics from the reception because we had a blast!

Our Lady of Lourdes in Spokane, WA

Inside the church

Our Family

The girls




Ceremony

Unity Candle

 Traditional Lasso Ceremony

 Making it official

We did it!

No comments: