Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card

We are so lucky to have friends and family located all over the world!  We meet so many great people every time we move and our extended family is growing rapidly.  However, our Christmas card list is starting to get out of control!  I originally ordered 75 cards and then had to order 25 more when I realized we didn't have enough.  Even with a total of 100 cards, we still didn't have enough!  Next year, I'm going to have to plan ahead. 

I so enjoyed going through our address book.  With each card I addressed, it brought back so many wonderful memories we've had with each family.  Again, I feel so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through the years!

Jimmy's job was to seal the envelopes.  Instead of just using a wet rag, he licked every single envelope.  After about 30, he started to gag.  It was hilarious.  However, he continued on and left his DNA every single envelope.  He's such a dork.   

I usually keep at least one copy of our Christmas card each year, but since we didn't have any extra, I thought I would just take a picture ;0)

Card 1 (front)


Card 1 (back)

Card 2 (front)

No comments: