I had my first Charlie Horse last night. Definitely not a fun pregnancy symptom! My calf muscle actually still hurts and feels sore. Argh!
I also started the gestational diabetes diet and have been finger pricking myself four times a day to monitor my sugar levels. It's definitely a lot more difficult to be on a strict meal plan and have needles around Amelia. I've cut down most carbs and sugar from my diet and I have to eat every two hours to keep my levels stable. I keep sugar-free jello in the fridge in case I have a craving for sweets... it's been helping a lot ;0)
Alex is definitely positioned very differently that Amelia. He is all up in my ribs! Amelia's movements were always down low, but this guy kicks up a storm in my ribs and sides... sometimes it even hurts! I don't mind too much because that means he's active and healthy in there.
I've really gotten serious about getting things ready for baby Alex. I want to have everything set up and ready by mid-December. I also told Jimmy that I want the Christmas tree and all the decorations put away the day after Christmas, ha ha ha. I don't want to risk the chance that I won't have time to get the house together before our little man makes his debut.
Week 32
I didn't have the heart to crop out my little Amelia out of the picture ;0)


No comments:
Post a Comment