Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sick Days

Amelia has gotten sick for the first time in her short life :(  She's on antibiotics and has been feeeling miserable.  You can just tell that she is not her happy self and it breaks my heart.  I feel so helpless.

We've cleared our schedule for the week and have been hanging out at home.  She has been relaxing, napping a lot... and I even let her watch a little TV (but just a little bit!).  I am hoping she feels better by the end of the week. 

We had just gotten back from the doctor.  She wanted a snack, both her shoes off, one sock on, and a "pretty" around her neck. 

She was hot and sweaty, so we took her pants off... she was so miserable :(

Relaxing in her new tent.  I put her chair in there and she loved it.  She just sat in there with her stuffed friends and books and relaxed.  I also think she looks super cute in her pink track suit, ha ha ha.

Starting to perk up a little, yay!


No comments: