Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a really mellow Thanksgiving this year, but it was perfect.  We hosted and had a few friends over for our Thanksgiving feast.  Of course, Jimmy did all the cooking.  He has grown into such an amazing cook and all the food he made was yummy. 

Jimmy roasted a 20 lb turkey using an Italian citrius recipie, Martha Stewart mashed potatoes, gravey (took him almost 3 hours to make it!), green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie.  Our friends brought stuffing, cranberry sauce, and an apple pie.  I think we had all the classic dishes covered!

Turkey 20 lbs, Amelia 17 lbs



The bows in her hair lasted about one hour, ha ha ha.  I took these pics before our guests arrived.



I told her to give the turkey a kiss... she bit his beak

I asked her where her "bee-bo" (belly button) was




Setting up for a tea party

No comments: