Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 31

It's starting to get to the point where caring for Amelia is really taking a toll on my large, pregnant body.  The constant bending over, carrying her, and getting up and down from up off the floor is exhausting.  At the end of the day, my back is usually sore and I get really uncomfortable.

My belly is so itchy and I saw a few new stretch marks around my belly button.  I've already ruined a few shirts since I keep lathering lotion on my belly.  On a positive note, my hair is extra thick and shiny and my nails are growing very quickly. 

I also took my three hour glucose test this week and it turns out that I barely failed.  I was boarderline with Amelia too, but they treated me for GD anyway.  Looks like that is going to be the case for this pregnancy as well.

Week 31

No comments: