Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playground Upgrade

They finally updated and built a new indoor play area at the mall accross the street.  They moved it to a better location and upgraded all the play things.  I think I was more excited about it than Amelia. 

Since it's just accross the street, we've been going at least once or twice a week since she started crawling.  It's been a great place to go when it's too hot or cold, or rainy outside.  Amelia can run around and release some energy! 

The best part is that there is a grocery store and Target atteched to the mall, so I can run errands very easily... and it's in a mall so I can shop or get something to eat as well.  Oh yeah, and my favorite bubble tea place is there too ;0)

It' only been upgraded since the week before Thanksgiving, but we've already had three play dates there!  Sorry about the blurry pictures.  I took them with my phone, so they are not that great.






No comments: