Wednesday, November 23, 2011

January 16

I had a prenatal appointment today and we had a long discussion about my upcoming due date.  After considering all options and discussing the risks, we ultimately decided that a scheduled c-section is the best option. 

My c-section is scheduled for Monday, January 16, 2012... Martin Luther King Day!  They had originally wanted to schedule me for January 13, but that was Friday the 13th, so suggested I could do it on Monday instead.

My mom's birthday is January 10 and my mother-in-law's is the 20.  My parents' wedding anniversary is January 7, so January is a month of special days in both our families.

Most of my family and friends don't think I'll make it that far because Amelia came two weeks early... I guess only time will tell! 

Just 52 days (or less!) to go until we get to meet Alex...

1 comment:

Lisa Schkerke said...

That's a great day. It's also Chris' bday. :)