Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 20

Wow, it has been such a busy week!  We've had family visiting from Washington and, of course, Amelia's big birthday weekend!  I have been on the go and busy busy busy all week.  Considering the fast pace I've been living at this past week, I've been feeling well and have lots of energy.

My belly is so big that I'm now wearing mostly maternity clothes, which is super annoying.  I still have to do some shopping considering I only have a few casual items that fit me properly.  I've been putting it off for long enough.  I have to suck it up and try to find maternity clothes that aren't tacky.

My indigestion is pretty much non-existent now (thank goodness!), but now I am having to pee every 45 minutes.  Argh.  Getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom is the worst.  It's so hard for me to fall back asleep once I'm up.  I still feel hungry all the time, which is so hard to manage!  I want to stay healthy, but all I want to do is eat sweets all day.  

I'm also getting to the point where my belly is big enough that it's starting difficult and uncomfortable for me to bend over, get up from sitting, and roll over in bed.  Bending over to pick up Amelia, holding her or getting down or up off the floor from playing has been a challenge.  

I have also been having crazy dreams most nights too.  They are so vivid and real, sometimes when I wake up, I have to remind myself that it was just a dream. 


No comments: