Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 24


It's been a rough week!  Jimmy has been working late, the kids have been cranky, and adjustments to my gestational diabetes medication has made me feel sick and icky.  However, I think we've finally found the right dosage, so I'm looking forward to feeling better.  More importantly, my mother-in-law arrives today and we leave for our Smokey Mountain vacation tomorrow.  Yay!

Alex:  I think that baby likes pigs because he's going to be silly, just like me!

Amelia: We're gonna need a bigger (dining) table to fit the baby and more baby pajamas.  Do we have the monies for that?  I have monies in my pink wolf (piggy bank) if you need some.  I'm good at sharing.

Alex wasn't into our weekly photo today and Amelia was caught mid-smile, ha ha.  I absolutely love this picture though.  This is my reality ;0)


No comments: