Friday, April 10, 2015

Getting Ready for Baby

Since the bunk beds are up and Alex has officially moved into Amelia's room, we have been working on getting the nursery together.  Since we are converting Alex's old room to a nursery, we will pretty much keep everything the same, but convert the toddler bed back into a crib.  

Right now, the room is a hot mess as it is filled with clothes that need to be sorted and washed, baby toys, and all the baby gear from the garage.  I've also been cleaning out the kids' closets, so you can barely even walk into the room.  We have about four months to put it together, so I'm not in any hurry, ha ha.

Amelia and Alex have been asking lots of questions about each outfit and baby products.  The items they are familiar with, they happily play with.

Taking turns with the bouncy chair.

Sniffle sniffle... I remember when both Amelia and Alex were so little that they barely fit into the bouncy chair.  

Without hesitation, Amelia crawled into my nursing chair with the Boppy pillow.  It was a proud moment for me.  It warms my heart that she remembered what I used the Boppy for.

AN awkward moment where Amelia is pretending to nurse Alex.  It was adorable and they kept giggling.


No comments: