You can't visit Gatlinburg without a visit to Dolly Wood! Jimmy and I were worried that the kids wouldn't have much to do since they were still young. However, they kids had a blast! I think this was their favorite part of our vacation. We started them off on the kiddie rides, but they quickly moved up to the bigger rides and even rode a small roller coaster (over and over and over again!). I guess we should never underestimate our kiddos.
Amelia: Which princess is this?
It was difficult to explain what a Southern Belle was to her, ha ha
Adrenaline junkies
They loved this little roller coaster and wanted to ride it again and again. In fact, Amelia cried when we moved on to another ride and kept asking to go back and ride it again.
Lame. I rode zero rides.
A ride on the DollyWood Express








No comments:
Post a Comment