During the week, I'm on my own during our activities and events. When I have the two kids, it's pretty much impossible for me to take any pictures :( That's my excuse for not having any pics of our activities! We have been busy this week. We've been hanging out with friends at the park, having play dates, and went to a birthday party.
The weather has mostly been gorgeous, so we've been hanging outside as much as we can. I am so looking forward to having a yard at our new house! Jimmy and I already have a long list of outside toys and playground stuff we want to get for the kids. Our house is located in a cul-de-sac so the kids will have great access in the front yard as well. I'm super excited, especially since we are arriving just as the weather is warming up.
We have been making our rounds. I've been trying to get together with Amelia's friends for one last play date. I know she doesn't know what's going on with the move, but I want her to have as many opportunities to play with her friends before we leave.
I don't have any pics of our outdoor activities, but here are a few from what we've been doing at home!
Peek-a-Boo
Tea with Hello Kitty
Nursing her baby...
She wraps the Boppy around her waist like mommy ;0)
Big Hello Kitty is next to eat
Reading every single book on the shelf
Letter magnets
No comments:
Post a Comment