Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Grass is Always Greener...

If the weather is cooperative, I try to take the kids out every day.  Right now, this is a tough process because we live in an apartment.  To get any exposure to any type of grass, I need to pack up the kids, and walk a few blocks to the park or load them up in the car, and drive. 

In one week, thing are going to change drastically!  Our new house will have a large fenced in backyard with a dual level deck.  The backyard is so large that it requires a riding lawn mower.  We will also live in a cul-de-sac, so that's another added bonus.  I'm a so excited for the kids to finally have a place to roam around and be free.  It's going to be awesome have easy access to the outdoors. 

We already have a long list of outdoor toys we want to get for the kids: playhouse, sidewalk chalk, playground, sand table, water table, kid sized picnic table, power wheel... the list is endless!

A few pictures of Amelia running around at the park







No comments: