Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meet Homer!

Well, I like to call him "Homie," but he's our new car... or should I say *gasp* mini van!  Since we only have one car (I don't count Jimmy's '69 Chevelle as a car since we hardly drive it; it's in storage) we knew that with another baby on the way we needed to purchase another.  The real issue was that the two car seats barely fit in Milton, my small Acura TSX.

We had been struggling with the choice of buying a Suburban or mini van since we decided we wanted to start a family.  Just last year, we were set on buying a Suburban.  However, after talking to many families who've owned one or the other, all ultimately have said that the mini van was more practical and better for a family with small children. 

We decided that once our kids are out of car seats and can get themselves in and out of the car, then we'll get rid of the van and get the Suburban.  Until then, we are proud owners of a mini van!  It's a 2008, dark gray, Honda Odyssey, with gray interior.  It has leather seats and a DVD player... absolute must haves for the kiddos!  We've only had it for a few days, but WOW, there is so much room in there!  Going from a small car to a mini van is a big shock!

Sorry, these aren't the best pictures.  Maybe I can get some better ones later!

Amelia likes it ;0)



I appreciate the little things in life... like power sliding doors!

No comments: