Baby Alexander's Cloth Diapers
Mary's Pick:
Bum Genius 4.0 AIO, One-Size
Jimmy's Pick:
Smarti Pants Pocket, One-Size
I prefer Bum Genius and Jimmy likes the brand Smarti Pants, so we keep both brands in the house. Although all the diapers are one-size and can be adjusted to fit either baby, we bought 18 more in cute, fun boy colors! Amelia has pink, white, teal, and purple diapers, so we will be able to differentiate.
Once we are diapering two kiddos, we will probably have to start washing diapers every day (we usually wash every other day), but it's totally worth it. Choosing to use cloth diapers was Jimmy's idea and I was so nervous about it. Well, after 13.5 months with Amelia, I would have to say that it's so easy!!! I can't believe I was so nervous about it. People think we are crazy, but it has saved us so much money and they are SUPER cute. Also, since there are no harsh chemicals in cloth, it's good for baby bottoms. Amelia has never had a diaper rash ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment