I can already feel the baby move. I remember exactly what it felt like with Amelia, so I felt it much earlier! I love that familiar feeling of a little baby in my belly. It gives me warm fuzzies all over.
I've been feeling okay. I'm still really tired all the time, but it's not as bad as it was in the first trimester. I also had severe dry skin on my face and it's still pretty bad, but I've already noticed that it's getting better... yay for facials ;0) I do have more of an appetite than I did with Amelia. I attribute that difference to the fact that I'm pregnant and still breastfeeding, so my body is demanding more calories to function.
I took my gestational diabetes today. They made me take it early in my pregnancy since I had GD with Amelia. I should get the results on Monday, so I'm really nervous.
Week 15
Please disregard the frizzy hair... the heat index was up to 110 degrees today and the humidity in DC is dreadful. We are also currently going through a heat wave. Argh, yet another hot pregnant summer for me!

Please disregard the frizzy hair... the heat index was up to 110 degrees today and the humidity in DC is dreadful. We are also currently going through a heat wave. Argh, yet another hot pregnant summer for me!
Week 15
I couldn't find any other interesting week-by-week size comparison items, so I guess I'll go with the generic baby-belly pictures. If you remember, when I was pregnant with Amelia, I posted fruit and "manly" items that were similar in size to the baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment