I'm also still going through that in-between awkward tummy phase. I just look pudgy around the waist and it looks like I just didn't lose the baby fat from Amelia. I almost just want the full on belly so I don't have to feel self-conscious all the time about the muffin top.
I realized that about 90% of my old maternity clothes were for work. They are very nice and I love them, but I have no place to wear them. They are too formal for everyday use. I'm thinking about just taking them to a consignment store or selling them online since they are still in great condition.
I was really hoping my tummy would start to feel better, but the nausea and tummy aches continue... the indigestion I get is no joke. I'm pretty much addicted to Tums. I never had this problem with Amelia.
I also took the gestational diabetes test last week and Jimmy looked up my results and it looks like I passed! I haven't gotten the "official pass" from my doctor, but since they haven't contacted me, I'm assuming no news is good news. I have an appointment next Tuesday, so I'm sure they will give me an update.
Again, please excuse the frizzy hair... it's only in the 90's today but the humidity is no joke!
Last week, I forgot to mention that if you click on the title indicating the week, it will directly link to the same week for my first pregnancy. I know it's probably of no interest to most of you, but since I use this blog as our "family memory book" it will mostly be used for my reference in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment