Week 11 was last week, but I'll try to post more updated stuff from here on out!
Week 11
Lime
Golf Ball
My stomach definitely isn't flat anymore, but I can still fit into my size 0 clothes (thank goodness). I have gained 0-3 pounds, depending on the time of day, when I've eaten, or if I'm bloated. On some days (like when this photo was taken) my belly is big and bloated, and on other days, it's back to being flat again! I don't look pregnant at all and people at work don't even know yet. In fact, it just looks like I've had one too many potato chips... I have a muffin top now, which is not cool.
The morning sickness is finally starting to subside, but now I've been dealing with extreme fatigue and headaches. I used to eat oatmeal every day for breakfast, but now the smell or even sight of oatmeal makes me want to barf. The only craving I have so far is lemonade ;0) My mom craved lemon candy when she was pregnant with me, so maybe it's genetic.
My mini baby bump
Jimmy is still in Texas doing his Army lab and leadership training. It's so hard to be away from him right now. He knocked me up and then left me, ha ha ha... what a typical man! He missed my first sonogram and the first time I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, so that was really sad. He'll be back in April and I keep him updated with everything, so I'm trying to stay positive.
The Lehman kitties are keeping me company. They've happily taken over Jimmy's side of the bed and always cuddle with me on the couch. I don't know what I would do without them! Lucy and Olivia like to sleep on my stomach, so I'm interested to see how things are going to change as my belly gets larger.


No comments:
Post a Comment