There are just a few things that stick out in my mind about week 30...
-I think my nose got bigger and wider! I thought I was going crazy, but I looked it up and it's common in pregnant women. Apparently all the hormones can make your nose temporarily larger. I sure hope it goes back to normal after I have the baby!
-Some random guy in the elevator looked at my giant belly and asked, "Any day now, right? You look like you're about to pop." I was so embarrassed when I told him I still had 10 weeks to go. Did I mention the elevator was full of people? What a dick head! He made me feel like a big fat cow.
-I started getting Braxton Hicks. The false contractions freak me out! They don't really hurt, but they make me feel very uncomfortable.
-I was sitting on a bench and a 17 year old tried to hit on me. He was asking me my age and if I "had a man." I don't think he even realized I was pregnant. When I had just about enough, I told him I was pregnant, married, and 29 and walked off. I felt so dirty afterwards.
-My belly button sticks out so far that I've been putting a band aid over it to push it down. I call it my third nipple... and it needs a bra.
-I think a waddle when I walk now.
Week 31 1/2 Belly Shot
I have a band aid over my belly button, but you can still see it!
2 comments:
how cute!
how cute!
Post a Comment