We ended up selling Bruce (my truck) the other week. I have had the truck since I joined the army in 2003. We weren't exactly excited about getting rid of Bruce. He has served us very well with all of our moves and as a daily driver. We only need one car here in D.C. and since Bruce isn't exactly what I would call "kid friendly" we knew it was time to part. The great part about the whole process is that we ended up getting a great price for the truck and it ended up going to a nice Air Force family in Spokane. Later Bruce, hope to see you around some time.
1 comment:
BRUCE! I love that truck. He will be missed. I feel like he's part of our family... we've been through a lot with him. I got teary eyed when we sold him.
Well, in about 2 years, when we move from DC, we'll get Jimmy's Suburban, "Large Marge."
Post a Comment