Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 20




The gestational diabetes diet is so tough.  I just love carbs and anything sweet!  All the Easter parties with candy, yummy food, and treats has just been a tease for me.

I'm starting to feel the baby's movements constantly now.  He/she is most active at night, right before I fall asleep.  The kicks are also string enough for Jimmy to feel.  I've had a few days where I'm just completely exhausted, so I know this little one is growing!

We plan on finding out the baby's gender next week, so I'm excited and anxious about that.  I think knowing the gender will make things feel more real!  We are also at the halfway point in the pregnancy too.

Amelia:  Mommy can't have treats, because the baby can't have sugar.  (Her interpretation of gestational diabetes.)

Alex: I want to name the baby Optimus Prime.

No comments: