Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 19




I finally have some of my energy back this week.  I'm feeling more like myself and it's no longer a struggle to get through the day.

My belly button popped!  Amelia is so excited about it because she has an outie belly button.  She absolutely loves it that we have the same kind of belly button now and proudly tells everyone about it.  It's adorable.  She always asks to look at it, loves poking at it, and shows me hers for comparison.

Amelia has already adjusted her family drawings to include the baby. I think it's the sweetest thing ever.  

Me: Do you want to hold the baby?
Alex: No mommy, I might smash it.

Amelia:  When the baby goes to bed, we will maybe sing her Elle Goulding songs to help her sleep.

Amelia:  If the baby is a boy, then we can name it Justin Bieber.  Then the baby can be my boyfriend.  I can't wait to see my boyfriend!!



No comments: