My stomach popped a lot in the last week. More and more people are starting to notice and ask about it. I just feel so gigantic! I'm so nervous about getting huge this time around and am already wearing maternity clothes. I'm also starting to feel full on kicks instead of just the fluttery movements from last week.
Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes again. Of course, this is no surprise to me because I had GD with my other two pregnancies. As annoying as it is to diet and prick my finger several times a day, it's a blessing is disguise because I know it will keep me from gaining too much weight. Another bonus is that I get to see my OB more frequently and get weekly ultrasounds. I absolutely loved seeing Amelia and Alex through the ultrasounds every week!
I'm eagerly anticipating finding out the gender! We should find out the second week of April. I had this idea in my head that I wanted to keep it a surprise until birth. Honestly, I don't think I can wait that long! I'm definitely a planner and I'm starting to obsess about it. I doubt we will keep it a surprise.
Why do babies cry?
Amelia: It's because she woke up from her nap.
Alex: I cry because I miss you. Then you give me a huggie and I feel better.
What are you going to do when the baby cries?
Amelia: Put something in it's mouth, hug her, then call mommy.
Alex: Give the baby a treat.
The kids have been obsessed with measuring things lately, so we got them each their own tape measure. It made me smile when they asked if they would measure the baby.
Measuring their brother or sister with their "Mili measures"


No comments:
Post a Comment