Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 17




I honestly think the best part of this third pregnancy is that I get to share the experience with Amelia and Alex.  Amelia was so young when I was pregnant with Alex, so she didn't really understand.  With this pregnancy, both kids are old enough to comprehend what's happening, sort of.  

They have so many silly questions and it's fun to watch their little minds try to figure out the concept of pregnancy and having another sibling.

Amelia: 

Can the baby share a room with me?  I want to have a special girl room with my sister.  (We don't know the gender yet, but Amelia is certain she is getting a sister.)

I'm going to give my sister all my cute clothes that don't fit.  All the cutie ones.

Ethan (her preschool friend) doesn't have a sister!  That makes me sad mommy.

Alex: 

Will the baby be mean?

Do babies like gorillas?

I don't like that baby (pointing to my friend's baby), but I will like your baby.


No comments: