Sunday, December 29, 2013

Snow Day!

It's very rare to get snow in Clarksville.  The kids were ecstatic to see the snow falling!   I was surprised that it actually stuck and we got about an inch of accumulation.

I couldn't get the kids to sit down for breakfast because they were so excited to see the snow falling

"Mommy, we REALLY need to go outside!"
I let them out for about five minutes in their pajamas...


 Catching snowflakes on their tongues



The snow kept coming and this is what we had about 45 minutes later.  I bundled them up properly and we played outside.

Alex took off his gloves to touch the snow.  He called it "brrrrr cold."

They were obsessed with their footprints



Marching in circles and making footprints.  Mimi appropriately requested Princess Anna and Queen Elsa.  Her dolls made footprints in the snow as well.


"Mommy, did Elsa bring the snow today?"
Let it go, let it gooooooo! :0)

No comments: