Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Card FAIL

I'm usually on top of Christmas cards, but this year we are running way behind.  We didn't do family pics until just a few weeks ago, so it took a while to get them back.  Then I had to wait a week for the print order to go through.

We received the cards I ordered yesterday.  I stayed up until 1am writing them all out.  I'm too embarrassed to say how many we send out each year, but it's a lot.  It's getting out of control, but we move so often that we meet so many people.

It's December 20th and I just send them out today. 

I am very upset because for some reason during the printing process the kids' hair turned RED!!  It was way too late to send them back, but I am not happy.  I had to send them out looking like this.  UGH.  This year, we have ginger kids, ha ha.

Shutterfly.com.  No me gusta.

Why do Amelia and Alex have red hair???
 
Their hair looks better in this picture, but the color is still off

No comments: