We are still waiting on the edited versions of the rest of our pictures. These two are my favorite though and the photographer edited these for us ASAP so we could use them in our Christmas cards. I'm super stressed because it's Dec 13th and we haven't even ordered our cards yet. Maybe we will send our New Year cards this year, ha ha.
I hope to get the rest of the pictures in a few weeks. They turned out so cute! The photographer was awesome with the kids and had all these really cool strategies for making them laugh. I can't wait to share them. Stay tuned!
This year, we got our pictures taken on a family farm less than a mile from our house. The kids especially loved chasing around the chickens roaming about the property. It was cold and wet, Alex was a snot factory, and Amelia was super hyper. It was definitely a recipe for disaster, but in the end, it wasn't so bad.
Honestly, I dread the process of family photos. I always stress out about what to wear, how the kids will act, weather conditions, and how the pictures will turn out. In the end, all the hassle is always worth it. I love walking down our hallway and seeing how our family has changed and grown through the years.


No comments:
Post a Comment