Sunday, December 15, 2013

BACH Children's Party

 
The Blanchfield Army Community Hospital (BACH) Family Readiness Group (FRG) sponsors and hosts the Children's Holiday party for the hospital.  The kids do lots of crafts, eat goodies, and get to meet with Santa.  The kids had so much fun last year, so we knew that they would enjoy it again this year.
 
However, this year was very different.  I volunteer with the BACH FRG so I have been involved with planning and fundraising for this event for months. It was such a great experience to work behind the scenes and be part of such a great event. 
 
I volunteered at one of the craft stations for most of the party, but was able to take a break to take the kids to do a few crafts, eat ice cream, and visit Santa.  It was a lot of work and stress, but I am so looking forward to next year!
 
Team Lehman and our friend from the North Pole
Alex was scared of Santa, so we opted for a family picture this year
 
No tears for Mimi this year.  She was very shy, but nervously told Santa her wish list.  
 
 


 
 Alex (left) and Mimi's (right) snowflake ornaments

Santa pic with the awesome ladies I volunteer with...
FRG Key Leaders

No comments: