Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Two and He Speaks!

Much to our delight and surprise, our little man has finally found his voice.  Just a month ago, he probably only really said 10 words.  However, in the last three weeks, Alex's vocabulary has increased tenfold. 

We are relieved and happy.  It has been so fun to watch this great change, especially in such a short period of time.

Now, he talks so much we've lost track of his words.  It is definitely over 100 at this point.  He is absorbing every word he comes in contact with.  He is quick to repeat words and is a little sponge. 

He's not only using his words to describe objects, he's also verbally telling us what his needs are, like when he's hungry or thirsty.  Not just words, but he can also say/identify most of the alphabet and numbers as well.  Also amazing is the fact that he is now speaking in two and three word phrases. 

I am just astounded at his progress.  I love that he tries so hard to say even the most complicated words.  His confidence is apparent in his change in personality.  He's less fussy ;0)  I'm so proud of my little man and I love his deep little toddler voice. Videos to come!

I can't believe my little man turns two next month!

Rocking out the dread head Richard Sherman shirt

"You mad bro?"

Sucking his bottom lip while sleeping.  Mimi does the same thing.

Milk AND juice

Time for a "ya ya"

No comments: