Baby MJ is now the size of a Mango...my favorite fruit!
According to the "Ultimate Man's Guide to Baby Sizes" the baby is also the size of a
Softball
I'm so sorry this post is a few days late! I didn't realize I had so many readers until Friday night when I received so many texts and emails asking me why I hadn't posted my usual Friday night blog. I'm on vacation!
Week 19 was a memorable one and as I start week 20, I'm glad to say that I'm now at the halfway point of my pregnancy. Week 19 consisted of many firsts for baby MJ:
- First flight (DC to San Antonio, TX)
-MJ was kicking throughout the take-off; I was worried the baby was getting uncomfortable!
- First time to hear daddy's voice
- First road trip (San Antonio, TX to Spokane, WA)
-MJ does not like the seatbelt. I had to put a pillow over my stomach.
- Meeting family for the first time
- First ride in daddy's '69 Chevelle
-MJ was kicking a lot while we were in the Chevelle... don't know if that means MJ liked it or not!
Well, I am now here in Spokane, WA with my family. As with most trips back home, we have been busy visiting with family and EATING. My plan was to take a 2 week break from eating healthy and working out during my vacation. However, I am realizing that unhealthy eating and not exercising has drained me of all my energy. In addition, add the 3 hour time difference and I a zombie by about 6pm. The plus side is that I'm pretty sure I've gained a few more pounds (thanks to Texas food, going out to eat, and my mom's home cooking!). My belly has grown so much this past week and it gets sooooo tight after I eat.
Jimmy loves my baby bump. When I first saw him, he said that I looked "huge" which, of course, hurt my feelings. He said I was huge in a cute way, but, to his credit, I keep forgetting the last time he saw me I still had my flat stomach, ha ha ha. Jimmy has already felt the baby kick several times, which of course brought me to tears the first time. When he talks to the baby, he touches my belly which is really cute. He gives the baby advice, which is hilarious. When he teases me, he touches my belly and talks to the baby, as if they are both teasing me together!
I'll post more pics and info on our roadtrip and vacation once I get home next weekend. I tried to do a video blog during our 3 day roadtrip, so I have to edit the video and stuff, which will take time.
Week 20
My brother and sister joining in on my weekly belly photo shoot. I have really popped this week!
Week 20 belly shot!
Jessica is obviously sucking it in; Steven is obviously not.
We like to call this one, "The Evolution of the Belly"

.jpg)
3 comments:
I love that you had your siblings join you!
Love the pics!! Keep them coming :-)
The family belly shot is the best! You have such a cute little bump. I can't wait till you find out the sex. It's coming up, right? MJ can be friends with Abe. :)
Post a Comment