Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tennessee Love

Things I love about Tennessee so far:

SPACE.  OMG, there is so much open space around here!  The scenery is beautiful and everything feels so fresh an airy.  We have a small house, but it just feels like a mansion compared to our DC apartment. 

DRIVING.  No traffic.  No road rage.  No freaking out while doing an unprotected turn.  No fighting for a parking spot.  It takes less than 10 minutes to get anywhere. 

SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY.  The people are so helpful and love to chat.  People smile and wave at you even though they don't know who you are.

NO CROWDS.  When you go out, you don't need to worry about large crowds.  The grocery stores, gas stations, shopping areas... pretty much everywhere is not crowded at all.  It's so refreshing.

I know there's more, but I can't think of any right now!


No comments: