Friday, June 15, 2012

Letter Obsessed

Amelia is in love with letters.  Stickers, magnets, stamps, toys, signs, puzzles... anything.  She's now attempting to "write" her letters.  It's really funny because she will just scribble on the paper, stare at it intently, and point out letters she can find.  Since it's just mostly just scribbling, most of the letters she finds are: I, C, W, X, M, and T.  It's really cute.  I'm trying to get her to think about a letter before she attempts to write it, but I guess scribbling will work for now, ha ha.



Concentrating.  This is serious work, ha ha.


Alex is playing with Amelia's old letter-chewy-things.  Amelia likes to give them to Alex when he's crying.  She also likes to tell him what each letter is... even if this means grabbing it from him and making him cry, ha ha.


We are working on putting the letters in order. 

Again, in deep concentration


No comments: